In addition to the case-studies and projects hosted on our own website, here is a link to other organisations or websites where you might find examples of shared practice.
Teaching Matters blog
Promoting, discussing and celebrating teaching at the University of Edinburgh.
(Category: Experiential learning and community engagement)
- Cypriot pancakes, peanut butter and the rewards of teaching-led research
- Student-Staff Partnership: Gakuen-sai (Campus Festival)
- Mini-Series: Keep learning, stay healthy
- Un-silencing: Capturing landscape vastness
- Bridging the seminar room and the world of public policy: Six practical tips for organising work placements
- Fieldwork: The liminal experience you never even knew you had!
IAD case studies
The Institute for Academic Development is using this website to gather together case studies of effective and innovative good practice in learning, teaching, researcher development and support from around the university.