In addition to the case-studies and projects hosted on our own website, here is a link to other organisations or websites where you might find examples of shared practice.
Teaching Matters blog
Promoting, discussing and celebrating teaching at the University of Edinburgh.
(Category: Experiential learning and community engagement)
- News from the uCreate Studio Makerspace
- GeoScience Outreach Course: Assessment through impactful student projects
- Top ten most read Teaching Matters blog posts of 2019
- Spotlight on Practice Worth Sharing: Mental health in our professional practice
- Cypriot pancakes, peanut butter and the rewards of teaching-led research
- Student-Staff Partnership: Gakuen-sai (Campus Festival)
IAD case studies
The Institute for Academic Development is using this website to gather together case studies of effective and innovative good practice in learning, teaching, researcher development and support from around the university.