In addition to the case-studies and projects hosted on our own website, here is a link to other organisations or websites where you might find examples of shared practice.
Teaching Matters blog
Promoting, discussing and celebrating teaching at the University of Edinburgh.
(Category: Experiential learning and community engagement)
- All4Paws – establishing ourselves in our new premises
- Adopting person-centred and compassionate teaching through co-creation
- Community for teaching climate and sustainability
- The Path to 2030: An extended learning opportunity at The University of Edinburgh
- Celebrating 50 years of Outdoor & Environmental Education programmes at The University of Edinburgh
- Learning together: UNCOVER’s online social hub
IAD case studies
The Institute for Academic Development is using this website to gather together case studies of effective and innovative good practice in learning, teaching, researcher development and support from around the university.