Experiential Learning is an important part of the credit-bearing curriculum, co- and extra-curricular experience for many students. Follow the links for an introduction to some of these courses and activities.
Please email us at email@example.com if you are responsible for a course or activity that could be included on this page.
- Credit bearing courses
- Applied Carbon Methods
- Community Engagement: Co-constructing Knowledge with Communities
- Design Agency Project
- Doing International Business Projects with Emerging Markets
- GeoScience Outreach and Engagement
- Learning from the Lives of Others
- Methods and Tools for Business Analytics
- Nature, Greenspace and Health
- Organising for Social Change: Creating Value and Impact
- Organising for Social Change: Strategy, Governance and Innovation
- Student-Led Individually Created Courses (SLICCs)
- Extra- and co-curricular activities